1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 33 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Boker 732 Urban Trapper

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker 732 Urban Trapper , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, August 17 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Condor Mini Bushlore

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by Kutch, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Kutch

Kutch

Dec 26, 2014
    Does anyone own this knife? Any opinions whether positive or negative? I have found quite a few reviews on the bushlore but none on the mini. I have one coming in the mail tomorrow and I am just curious why you don't hear more about them. It seems like a solid little fixed blade for the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. mec003

mec003 Basic Member Basic Member

Jan 1, 2015
    I've looked at this one too a few times. Im curious to hear how you like yours. Be sure to post a review.

3. 22-rimfire

22-rimfire Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 20, 2005
    I have one and like it. Hope you enjoy yours.

4. scrteened porch

scrteened porch Basic Member Basic Member

Feb 19, 2012
    The only criticism I've seen is that it's too small. The critics don't explain why the size was a surprise.