Confused about Conversations

ChazzyP

Platinum Member
Hello,

I'm confused about the limits on conversations under the new system. I thought that now each thread counted as one conversation, thereby upping the number of conversations one could keep stored at BF. As a Platinum Member, I'm allowed 500 and at my Conversations page, next to "Start a New Conversation" it says "inbox 93% full (500 max-462 used). Every time I add a message to a conversation the "used" number goes up. At the bottom of the first and subsequent pages of my conversations it says "1-20 (or 21-40, etc) of 117" so it appears I'm not allowed 500 conversations.

I've also looked at "Conversation Filters" to see if any of that helps, and everything there seems quite beyond my understanding of its usefulness.

I like to keep conversations pertaining to purchases and sales as well as those containing pertinent information as a record of transactions and as a knowledge base for useful information. If there's something I can do to keep more message threads within the bounds of my Platinum Membership I'd be very pleased to understand what that might be.

Thanks,

CP

Hello,

I'm confused about the limits on conversations under the new system. I thought that now each thread counted as one conversation, thereby upping the number of conversations one could keep stored at BF. As a Platinum Member, I'm allowed 500 and at my Conversations page, next to "Start a New Conversation" it says "inbox 93% full (500 max-462 used). Every time I add a message to a conversation the "used" number goes up. At the bottom of the first and subsequent pages of my conversations it says "1-20 (or 21-40, etc) of 117" so it appears I'm not allowed 500 conversations.

I've also looked at "Conversation Filters" to see if any of that helps, and everything there seems quite beyond my understanding of its usefulness.

I like to keep conversations pertaining to purchases and sales as well as those containing pertinent information as a record of transactions and as a knowledge base for useful information. If there's something I can do to keep more message threads within the bounds of my Platinum Membership I'd be very pleased to understand what that might be.

Thanks,

CP

You're allowed 500 messages but only 200 unique conversations, according to the Platinum Membership details.

messages.PNG

Back