1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Congrats Colin!

Discussion in 'Shannon Steel Labs' started by jlauffer, May 29, 2019.

1. Crosier

Crosier Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 15, 2011
    Very excited for you man! :thumbsup:

danbot, Cvrobinson, WValtakis and 2 others like this.
  2. WValtakis

WValtakis Hand Engraving, Anodizing and Embellishment Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 29, 2004
    Good to see you, hope you're doing well:)

ShannonSteelLabs and Crosier like this.
  3. duramax

duramax KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 29, 2012
    Congrats !!!!!! I always enjoy seeing pics of your work. You make some really nice knives. It’s great to see you on BF, I’ll be stopping by here now :)

ShannonSteelLabs likes this.
  4. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jan 29, 2010
    This is great to see !! Congratulations !!

Crosier and ShannonSteelLabs like this.
  5. gsx-rboy750

gsx-rboy750

Jul 3, 2014
    Did not realize you went full time. Just see you constantly getting after it. Good job.

ShannonSteelLabs and Crosier like this.
  6. ShannonSteelLabs

ShannonSteelLabs KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Sep 9, 2015
    Thanks man! It was a bit unexpected, but I'm gonna give it hell to keep it going.

Quiet, gsx-rboy750, jlauffer and 2 others like this.
  7. gsx-rboy750

gsx-rboy750

Jul 3, 2014
    I want a knife eventually when I get my money right.

ShannonSteelLabs likes this.
  8. Hard Knocks

Hard Knocks Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 1, 2012
    Wow, just saw that you went full time and have your own forum here. I always enjoy seeing what knives you post around the forum. Best of luck man!

9. ShannonSteelLabs

ShannonSteelLabs KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Sep 9, 2015
    Thank you!!

Hard Knocks likes this.