Congrats Dan G.

Joined
Feb 15, 1999
Messages
11,566
For you gentlemen that are not aware of this, is that Dan was a stunt double on the movie Brokenback Mountain.:confused: He didn't stand in for the gay guys, but he did for the fagot horses. HEHEHEHE!!!!!:rolleyes: :p :jerkit:
Way to go Dan.:thumbup: :thumbup:
 

fitzo

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2001
Messages
6,219
Remember a couple months back when Dan was talking about making knives for a movie in order to get the movie credit? Obviously, Dan wants to be in the movies. ;)

I just didn't think it would be as a strawberry roan horses a$$!!! :D

(Sorry, Dan! :eek: )
 
Joined
Feb 15, 1999
Messages
11,566
fitzo said:
Remember a couple months back when Dan was talking about making knives for a movie in order to get the movie credit? Obviously, Dan wants to be in the movies. ;)

I just didn't think it would be as a strawberry roan horses a$$!!! :D

(Sorry, Dan! :eek: )
He is going to be a legend one of these years.:D In his own mind.HEHEHEHEHE!!!
 
Joined
Jun 25, 2001
Messages
8,474
dang I missed this..

IG you just have to suck ass where you can get it :barf: :D

I won't watch Brokenback Mountain :rolleyes: so you'll have to fill in the blanks ..
they made closets for a reason you know :cool:
 

fitzo

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2001
Messages
6,219
IG will feel much better now, Dan, knowing you've finally seen this! :) You've gotten back at him already, though. He's been going apesh*t every day you haven't responded..... LOL:D

I have no desire to see it, either....:thumbdn:
 
Joined
Jun 25, 2001
Messages
8,474
fitzo said:
IG will feel much better now, Dan, knowing you've finally seen this! :) You've gotten back at him already, though. He's been going apesh*t every day you haven't responded..... LOL:D
:
you have to handle small minds, I mean old minds like his carefully you know..
;)
:D
 
Joined
Feb 15, 1999
Messages
11,566
Dan Gray said:
dang I missed this..

IG you just have to suck ass where you can get it :barf: :D

I won't watch Brokenback Mountain :rolleyes: so you'll have to fill in the blanks ..
they made closets for a reason you know :cool:
You had Fatzo and myself almost worried:confused: :confused: because you haven't responded.:jerkit: But now we understand that you were hiding in the closet and you just came out.HEHEHEHE!!!
 
Joined
Jun 25, 2001
Messages
8,474
indian george said:
You had Fatzo and myself almost worried:confused: :confused: because you haven't responded.:jerkit: But now we understand that you were hiding in the closet and you just came out.HEHEHEHE!!!

yes.. making sure you were't in there peeking out :eek: :D
 
Joined
Feb 15, 1999
Messages
11,566
Dan Gray said:
yes.. making sure you were't in there peeking out :eek: :D
I wouldn't want to even peek into your closet.:eek: I would be afraid to see what you and all them other gay guys are doing in it.:jerkit: :jerkit: HEHEHEHE!!!!
 
Joined
Feb 15, 1999
Messages
11,566
Dan: I hope you got some cash out of it???? The gay flick won two Golden Globe Awards.:D :D They must of had a great makeup artist because we could harding tell that you were the stand in for that reddish hair horse from the clips of the movie that they showed.:eek: :eek: :eek: HEHEHEHEHE!!!
 
Joined
Jun 25, 2001
Messages
8,474
indian george said:
Dan: I hope you got some cash out of it???? The gay flick won two Golden Globe Awards.:D :D-
They must of had a great makeup artist because we could harding tell that you were the stand in for that reddish hair horse from the clips of the movie that they showed.:eek: :eek: :eek: HEHEHEHEHE!!!

still have not seen it and no plans to do so. :barf:
but to be likened to a stud horse :thumbup:
you keep peeking your going to hurt yourself IG:eek: :D
 
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
3,039
I was asked to make a knife for Brokeback Mountain, but I told them I didnt have enough Pink Ivory in stock for the handles and that I didn't think I could pull off the complex phallus-shaped handle contours they were specifying in the 3" size they needed. They suggested using a mold, but I told them if they wanted a 3" phallus molded from a realistic model, they'd need to ask IG for help.
 
Joined
Feb 15, 1999
Messages
11,566
TikTock said:
I was asked to make a knife for Brokeback Mountain, but I told them I didnt have enough Pink Ivory in stock for the handles and that I didn't think I could pull off the complex phallus-shaped handle contours they were specifying in the 3" size they needed. They suggested using a mold, but I told them if they wanted a 3" phallus molded from a realistic model, they'd need to ask IG for help.
Since yours is so undersized by 2 1/2" I can understand why. HEHEHEHE!! Thats why I call you Tick Dick.:jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit: HEHEHEHE!!!!
 
Top