Congrats on an amazing knife!!!!!!!

Im new to Busse knives, the NMFBM is my second, my first having arrived only days earlier (a DC ASH-1 w/black/tan g-10), so bear with me.

I just have to say, I LOVE THESE KNIVES. :thumbup:

I like big knives. My favorite folder..... a Strider RC, a BIG knife. The NMFBM.... a BIG knife, a sword, really. You can just feel the power when you hold it. I dont know if its because im short, or Im compensating (lol) but I like my knives like I like my motors, and my girlfriends ass, BIG!!!

I like the fact that its so well designed ergonomically, the grip is perfect. I like the fact that its made in the US by American workers at a respectable US company that treats its employees fairly, not some giant US greed infested corporation selling Chinese junk. I like the fact that the materials are exotic (INFI!). All in all, an amazing product that will serve me well for many years to come.

Thanks to everyone involved!!!!

My Busse's:

001-14.jpg

BC,

Hello and Welcome!!!
Great Blades there, and you will love both the ASH-1/DCBB & the NMFBM. Yours is just like mine, and I know I like the thing. The thin blade seems to make it quick handling.
Congrats!!!

Back