Congrats to all who made it into KNIVES 2005!

I see a LOT of you guys have knives pictured in this years beautiful full color edition of KNIVES annual.
Some names I've never seen in there before. I spent part of the afternoon going thru it and it seemed like every other page I was seeing folks that post here.

Salute and great job one and all!

Gossman Knives

Edged Toolmaker
I was one of the lucky ones. On page 74 is a pic of one of mine. My name is mispelled in the directory, Grossman instead of Gossman.
Scott

Scott,
You got fortunate in one other respect in that you didn't get a really inane quip next to your name like I see on so many other makers' stuff for the last couple of years.

For example, on page 79 the editor said this about one of Scott Slobodian's magnificent katanas: "The Whirlpool" is full of waves and piping hot!" :rolleyes: Reads like a feeble attempt at haiku to me. :D

But seriously, congrats on making the grade!

This year's edition of KNIVES is far and away the most beautiful I've ever seen and I'm hoping this is a trend that continues.

Tess and I were both lucky enough to have a couple pix in this year. I don't think they stand up to some of the knives around them but, I'll keep trying. There's some great knives and great folks in that book.