Congrats to Rob (Bobby B)

Congrats to Rob & Wife!

Last night, Rob's wife gave birth to their baby daughter, Colleen Isabella at 7 pounds, 14 ounces (at 4:03am East Coast Time, 10/24/02).

The delivery was quick and easy (as if any delivery can be called "easy"), so mom and daughter are just fine.

Dad, on the other hand, isn't doing so well. He's "bursting at the britches.” Sounds like it hurts. But I think it means he’s really happy! :)

We need to think what SOG knife the baby needs! ;) Any suggestions?

Again, "Congrats, Rob! You're a Stud!" ;)

Here’s a picture of Rob, wife and baby.

Attachments

• robbaby.jpg
    robbaby.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 155
Congratulations Bobby B...That's a GREAT-looking family!. BTW...Rather than passing-out cigars, just send me one of your knives---(The Night Vision will be fine.).:D.:D.

Thanks guys!!!
I don't know who the geek ;) is that is in the picture, but he keeps spoiling family portraits...:D

BTW, before you get a chance... it has already been hoped that Colleen takes after her mother...:p

Seriously, I am thrilled! Incredibly tired, mind - but thrilled nonetheless...:D :D :D [zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz]

BobbyB: Fine picture of a family you got going over there! I hope you realize that you would, from now on need a third hand to toy around with your blades. Rest assured I think we would all understand if you should decide to cool off from the keyboard... every now and then. Way to go Bobby!!!

Krizzard, out.

"...Whoever kills with the sword must be killed by the sword... "
- The New Testament, Revelation 13:10

Congrads! Maybe you should buy all of us a knife in celebration! No really congrads and may God Bless her.

She is really sweet, more nice ladies at the Forums!
The concentration of males here is by far over decency limits :D

Originally posted by calyth
Congratz!!!
I say a Tigershark for her ;)

Now THERE's an idea.. How about a Carbon Steel (SK5) Plain edged one...;) ;) ;) That'll be just the ticket to sharpen while discussing rules for dating my daughter with perspective dates...:D :D :D ... in 40 years or so, when I let her out of the house!!!:cool: :cool: :cool:

Ron: I'm a 19 year old full of testosterone. Of course I don't expect some father keepign their ladies until 40 :p
Bobby: Wish that she'll like your hobby ;)

Hey Calyth,
Ron: I'm a 19 year old full of testosterone. Of course I don't expect some father keepign their ladies until 40 :p
Well, of course... :D What every boy wants....and what every daddy protects.

Just remember that daddy's (at least in the US) have ready access to firearms! Too bad neither of my two children (see picture 1 and picture 2...please "Ooooo" and "Aaaah") are girls, so I don't get the pure joy of sitting down with 16 year old boys who wish to take out my daughter and lay a .44 Mag on the coffee table in front of them for the duration of the "serious" conversation about how my daughter would be treated. :D

Oh, well. I'll need to find perverse joy in some other way in life! :)

Originally posted by Ron@SOG
so I don't get the pure joy of sitting down with 16 year old boys who wish to take out my daughter and lay a .44 Mag on the coffee table in front of them for the duration of the "serious" conversation about how my daughter would be treated. :D
Try the Freedom Arms .475 Linebaugh or the custom converted Ruger Blackhawks ;) That barrel would make them soil their pants if you theoretically have a lovely baby girl wanting to protect ;)

Try the Freedom Arms .475 Linebaugh or the custom converted Ruger Blackhawks ;) That barrel would make them soil their pants if you theoretically have a lovely baby girl wanting to protect ;)
I guess you've never seen my (brushed stainless) Desert Eagle .50AE! The hole in the barrel of THAT monster handgun would make the boys soil their pants, and then offer to wash them on the spot, in-order NOT to offend me OR my daughter that they were interested in dating.:D.:D.

Back