Congratulations To Two Great Knifemakers

Guys, from Sally T & myself, we just wanted to send a big "Congratulations" to both of you on the 2nd anniversary (+/-) of this great forum. I went back & read the first 2-3 threads, so I am "assuming" it was either the 12th or 13th when all this madness & mayhem started . . . .
Over the last two years, from the first pics of Chris starting on knife making journey, you can see the progress of his knife making skills getting better & better . . . . . just by the account of his lead times going further and further out . . . . :D
And brother BA, well, not much left to say about his work, except for all the dribble stains and discoloration of everyone's keyboard when he posts one of his knives on this forum . . . . . ;)
You guys both have made some beautiful knives, posted some great banter & ribbing, & educated some of us "gun guys" into the world of custom knives, but most of all, you helped my wife get thru some very serious & critical ordeals she was dealing with over the last two years . . . . . and for that, I say thank you . . . . .
Looking forward to the next 20 or more years with you guys with great anticipation . . . . . . . (and a little apprehension as well)
Congrats guys,
Be safe.

Wow,only 2 years?
My how time flies when you're having fun.
Congrats guys.

Thanks Bill and thanks to all that support this forum. We have a great group of guys here and more are coming everyday. Ya'll have made my little hobby a success and I really appreciate it.

Back