Congratulations

Good to see the best Spyderco (in the best configuration (flame away!)) up as this month's knife here at BF...well done
biggrin.gif

great month for me to win , i think.

------------------
'Till next time,
Rich the kite guy

I've got the uneasy feeling that I actually understand how the contest works. Does this mean I can't win?
wink.gif
I'd love to though, Militaries are still pretty rare on the shelves out there, catching up production yet Sal?
(spelling)

[This message has been edited by tortoise (edited 10-02-2000).]

Where do I found out about this giveaway and where do I enter? Can't seem to find anything out so far...

-Flood

I hope I win this one, then I can trade the one I have had on backorder for a Spyderco I do not have in my collection.

Good to see the best Spyderco (in the best configuration)
I agree with both of those statements! However, if you do want to get a serrated knife, the Military works well in that way too. I use the serrated as a work knife and the plain as a daily carry.

Flood - You automatically enter the BF giveaway as long as you post during the month.

Can't beat 'em, Buy 'em! *nyuk-nyuk-nyuk!*
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Sam

------------------
have spydies
will travel...
AKTI Member #A001148

Flood - You automatically enter the BF giveaway as long as you post during the month.

[/B][/QUOTE]

Wow, tought chances considering the number of people that post here monthly. However, I think I will take my "chances" and try to get that Military. Always wanted one to complement my Starmate!

------------------
-It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a Grue.

I'm also very positive supprised to find a military on the BF-homepage.
The only thing i wonder is: why a plain-edge?
well don't get me wrong, if i was to order a military right now I'd go plain-edge too. But aybe that is because i have two serrated one's.

Greetings
red

Back