Congratulations

YAY! I got the first post in this new forum. Congratulations and good luck:D

Congrats on the first Posting and thank you. We will be building more content very soon.

Well that was quick. Is this forum going to be removed now?

Click on his name to go to his profile.
Click on his infractions and read the sad tale.

Then I don't know what to tell you. As a moderator I know I can see some otherwise closed information.

Basically, he has been spamming BF with his products since he got here. As a knifemaker member he had the right to post in knifemaker sales areas, and on his forum.

But it also turns out he's a dealer, and he's been posting outside the areas he should. He has been told again and again what he's doing wrong, and he plays dumb and goes on doing it.

Yeah, infractions are probably for moderators only to read. Anyways, thanks for clearing it up for me, bro. You're the best! :D

The generic answer to "Why did Mr. Fubar get banned?" is to read the Plank Log, a monthly sticky thread in Bladeforums Service & Support. Previous months are still there in the forum, too, just not stuck to the top any more.

Ok, this is a copy and paste of what I posted on another forum discribing a email I sent to the member that was asking where his knives come from.-
I sent a email to the guy in the thread about where I think they were made a few hours ago.
I explained how the 440c marked ones are probly actually 9Cr18MoV, every 440c marked knife from china is 9Cr18MoV(exp. S&W and early china Benchmades that are now marked 9Cr18MoV).
I also explained that I suspect that the new line of knives in sk-5 carbon are chinese made because that steel is currently being used in many chinese factories.
I went on to say that both the steels are good steels and that rs6 blades are good blades from what I hear.
I then said that redscorpion6's lack of following of BF rules was not good and he had been warned many times about what he was doing yet continued to do it.
I also said that i wondered if rs6 would make good on the many preorders for the new knives in sk-5 that BF members have made.

Noss also added that he heard that if you order 1000 knives like this from China you can get them for $30 a pop.

Back