1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Contacted Victorinox about a new Knife

Discussion in 'Multi-tools & Multi-purpose Knives' started by RickJ, Mar 30, 2011.

1. RickJ

RickJ

Mar 2, 2003
    I know I won't get it but hell I needed to try anyway. I like the Outrider but want a few things added to it.

Large Locking blade (I don't want the one hand opening, I think it makes the handle suck when sawing).
    Small blade (add)
    Wood Saw
    Metal file/saw (add)
    small philips
    scissors
    can opener/small flathead
    (Replace) bottle opener with the larger crate/bottle opener (locking) like is on the rescue tool
    (Replace) the cork screw with a large philips screw driver.
    awe
    Tooth pick
    tweezers

Well we all have our dream saks I guess!

Last edited: Apr 1, 2011
  2. styx

styx

Apr 21, 2010
    That's actually a pretty good configuration there

3. RickJ

RickJ

Mar 2, 2003
    Victorinox sent me an e-mail and said they would contact me later on this! I hope they do.

4. styx

styx

Apr 21, 2010
    Would be cool if they do. I can imagine that quite a few ppl, especially in europe would be interested in it

5. Knife Crazied

Knife Crazied

Apr 17, 2009
    That would be cool if they did.

6. bryan11

bryan11

Sep 21, 2008
    I've many times wished the corkscrew was replaced with a standard philips screwdriver.