CONTEST WINNER

Way to go Shappa,I love to win something once in a while,But when it's something you really want. It really gets me excited.I'm waiting for the Spyderwrench I won in the Kysa Raffle.I couldn't be more excited then if I had ordered it special. I think these kind of drawings once in a while will bring in more people to the forums and the more the better,because the ideas and products coming out of these kind of exchanges will greatly improve both knives and the number of new knives to choose from.

Congrats Shappa!! I was the winner of the KnifeArt small Sebenza. It sure is a great feeling winning a quality knife.

Congrats Shappa!

But this contest made me wonder about something. As I saw the replies grow and grow, it stopped at 235 according to Sal (and didn't look like it was growing that much after). Does that mean that there are only 235 or so people who actually visit the Spyderco forum? Assuming a great contest like this will bring out everyone (including lurkers), that's not too many when compared to approximately 3600 registered members or even the fact that this is Spyderco we're talking about.

------------------
ET

CONGRATS SHAPPA!

And to Sal, once again thanks on behalf of the forumite community for your generosity --- time here as well as the "presentos"!
smile.gif
!!!

------------------
-=[Bob Allman]=-

I did NOT escape from the institution! They gave me a day pass!

BFC member since the very beginning
AKTI membership pending
VHA and NRA member

Shappa congrats!!

Thanks for the contest Sal. Sorry more couldn't have won.

Like me, slightly green with envy.

Dwight

Back