Cool stuff at SHOT show

LOVE the swedge's on the RC-6/4, just what I was thinking of!

Great pic's! and really nice tats!

Last edited:
Viva Houston! It's time to call our trip. We have some fun pictures to post when we get home. :D

Sorry Shon, your son was the one with the camera :D

Me and Jeffie Poo
IMG_0500.jpg

The mr and Jeffie Poo
IMG_0499.jpg

We had an awesome time! We're heading out for our last night in town tonight. We fly back to Houston tomorrow. I miss my babies!

I like Jeff's Benchmade jacket--I have one just like it! :D Though mine's a little the worse for wear. I've had it for a few years now and had to repair a few minor spots. :)

Just as Coffee said, it wasn't the same without ya'll! It'll be good to have you all back.

My final haul for the last day.

IMG_0501.jpg

IMG_0507.jpg

Cute vests I bought my girls for camping:
IMG_0508.jpg

Things I collected for my badge holder. I came with the ant and the esee patch. The rest I collected along the way. The badge pin is from the US Marshalls (I also have to email him my address. he's gonna send me some shirts).
IMG_0505.jpg

This is from the FBI.
IMG_0506.jpg

The Mr and Ethan Becker
IMG_0489.jpg

Me and Jeffie Poo
IMG_0500.jpg

The mr and Jeffie Poo
IMG_0499.jpg

We had an awesome time! We're heading out for our last night in town tonight. We fly back to Houston tomorrow. I miss my babies!

Holy patch o'rama, I'll be there for sure next year!

PS - Maybe a RAT Glock?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I'd buy that!

I've got one of those badass Schrade pends. They have a DVD?!?!?!!

I've got one of them too. I just hope they fixed the clips on them. The one that came stock on mine swas so tight it was shredding my pocket up. I ended up modding a clip from a parts kit we had at the shop.

Back