1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Cool stuff Buck!

Discussion in 'Buck Knives' started by Makael, Jul 16, 2019.

1. sassafrassdogs3

sassafrassdogs3 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 21, 2016
    I was lucky enough to get 3 of them....

jbmonkey likes this.
  2. MT_Pokt

MT_Pokt Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 21, 2014
    I know of 3 that are going to get a little extra love. What do you folks think?

105 BR WTP.jpg
    Got my shipping confirmation.

Tecate, KarlG, redcanoe and 11 others like this.
  3. TAH

TAH Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 3, 2001
    I think President Trump needs one of these, so he can become a Pathfinder Club member. :)

Tecate, Lesknife, jbmonkey and 2 others like this.
  4. bucksway

bucksway Basic Member Basic Member

Jan 7, 2007
    Yes! Absolutely the President should have one..I know that there are rules about gifts but I bet President Trump would keep it and maybe actually use it!

Lesknife, jbmonkey and TAH like this.
  5. bucklife301

bucklife301 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 3, 2018
    It would look good on him

jbmonkey and TAH like this.
  6. pjsjr

pjsjr Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 2, 2005
    I'll bet a dollar and a doughnut that President Trump received a Buck knife...if not this one then one even more special.

jbmonkey and TAH like this.
  7. TAH

TAH Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 3, 2001
    When it comes to the Pathfinder Club, rules are rules and the President's knife will need to be a 105 or no membership. I realize Mr. Trump is President and Commander in Chief of the United States of America - the most powerful elected official in the world - but if I make an exception for him, everybody and their kids will be lining up outside the Club for free admission. The Pathfinder Club is one of the most prestigious, exclusive, and highly respected private clubs to ever exist. Once we hit 105 members, I am seriously considering a waiting list, which makes absolutely no sense at all. I just feel like bossing people around today. :p :D

redcanoe, Lesknife, Tecate and 4 others like this.
  8. pjsjr

pjsjr Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 2, 2005
    My goodness Tom, you are just full of yourself today:p:D:p I hope President Trump received the 105 so he doesn't have to contend with your wrath in addition to what he deals with on a daily basis! Just messing with you;)

TAH and Tecate like this.
  9. kossetx

kossetx

Apr 11, 2017
    Hell, I can't even spell that...:eek:

TAH and jbmonkey like this.
  10. st8yd

st8yd Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 6, 2009
    NICE!