Corkscrew?

Why do I want this (Farfalli King Corkscrew, polished brass) when I only need it a couple of times a year.
44262_FARO200-OT-01.jpg

Until now, I've managed with this old corkscrew, which seems to be a very popular model in the restaurant industry. Cheap, easy to use and works ALWAYS.
9a3e8a04-061b-4e58-968b-4e080d421da0.7b062b096e0212496e03513d5612dd1a.jpeg

Any other suggestions for a new corkscrew?

- Must be metallic
- There should be a separate mechanism for pulling out the cork
- Not for use with electricity or compressed air (gas).
- Price under $300

You might want to look at the Williams-Sonoma Heritage line. They have a couple of fancy corkscrews, available in both silver and gold finish.

Williams Sonoma Heritage Winged Corkscrew
Williams Sonoma Heritage Lever Corkscrew
Williams Sonoma Heritage Endless Corkscrew

Click on the color selector to see the difference between the stainless-steel and brass finish versions.

I don't own any of them myself. I use a simple "waiter" style corkscrew like the second image in the original post.
Not my cup of tea

I was thinking of starting a thread of "show us your Cork-Screw knife" but you sort of already did. I love the Victorinox Wine Master as I like having a lever. Had not seen that one before and will check it out. I really wanted a corkscrew with an actual blade for slicing some cheese and meat so picked up this Cudeman a few years ago but don't use it all the time due to lack of hinge.
Cudemon2.jpg

Back