1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Kizer C01C Sheepdog Ki4488A & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Dec 14 !

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Dec 15 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Correct Way to Get Value Estimate

Discussion in 'Tech Support, General Q&A, Site Feedback & More' started by rummels, Nov 21, 2019.

1. rummels

rummels Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 15, 2013
    I have a NIB Spyderco knife that Spyderco made in the late 1990's. I am trying to get a feel for what it might be worth, so I can sell it on the Knife Exchange. I am assuming there are collectors who would be interested in the knife.

What is the proper way to ask a question like this?
    Thank you
    rummels

2. not2sharp

not2sharp Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 29, 1999
    Go to the big auction site on the web and look at some of the closed deals on the site. That should a range on the price.

n2s

benchwarmer380 likes this.
  3. AntDog

AntDog Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2001
    Or just come out and ask here. You have the proper membership level.

benchwarmer380 likes this.
  4. Danke42

Danke42

Feb 10, 2015
    It's worth $4 shipped, send me your paypal info.

Or search the model here in the exchange or post some pics in the Spyderco section and ask what folks think.

RayseM likes this.
  5. knarfeng

knarfeng senex morosus moderator Staff Member Super Mod Moderator

Jul 30, 2006
    I would post the question in the Spyderco Forum or General to get a general feel for it.

AntDog likes this.
  6. rummels

Mar 15, 2013
    Thanks to all!

7. rummels

Mar 15, 2013
    I knew I would get at least one reply like this one. But I do appreciate the humor :thumbsup: