Could My Greatest Riddle/Clue Ever . . . . Be Coming Soon? ? ? ? ?

Feeling the epic Busse Folder Bossman, I have been to the promise land and it is totally epic!!

Jerry's sig line:

"It seems that whatever I was looking for was always just a bit deeper than I was willing to dig!!!" - 1840's Gold Miner, "Shovelin' " Shawn Shamankowitcz

But if you dig a little deeper, there's a hidden clue (the text is the same color as the background, but it's there):

I often wish that Foreigner had done the sound track for Brad's movie.

Foreigner sang "Urgent"
Brad [Pitt] starred in "Fury"

The next model will be an Urgent Fury.

And just for fun, let's add that 1840s Gold Miner to the list. Because that would likely make him a 49er, and 49ers come from San Francisco. And when it comes to Busse knives, what could SF mean but "Special Forces" (or "Storm Fighter" as in a Desert Storm Fighter, but I'm going a different way).

SFUF: Special Forces Urgent Fury

(Because Urgent Fury Storm Fighter just doesn't sound right.)

But if you dig a little deeper, there's a hidden clue (the text is the same color as the background, but it's there):
Foreigner sang "Urgent"

Wow, good thinking - you should win a shop credit just for uncovering the hidden clue! :)

Jerry's sig line:

Foreigner sang "Urgent"

I love the old school invisible message!

Wait, wait, I know. ASH1 blade, TAC handle...

The Heart A TAC...

You can thank me later.

Jerry's sig line:

Foreigner sang "Urgent"

You are dead to me!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::confused:

I'm going to find that camera that you have hidden in my office and then we'll see what you're made of!!!!:eek::eek:

Arrrggghhhhhh!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::confused::confused::confused::confused:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

You just won a $200.00 shop credit good toward the next model. . . :cool::thumbsup::cool:

Congrats my friend!!!!:thumbsup:

Let's Drink!!!!:cool:

Jerry:D

Jerry's sig line:

Foreigner sang "Urgent"

This is gonna be an excellent Tactical gardening tool

Back