• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Couple folders for sale

I love the knives (though I still can't figure out where the screw surfaces are on that one), but I'd like to know where to get one of those hang clips! Thanks!

I love the blue version of the knife....especially with the engraved salamander on it.

That dragon clip is really a nice touch, and seems to fit the design on the knife rather well.

Thank you very much guys! Sorry I didn't get back here sooner! These pocket hang clips can be had on Ebay for $5-$10 with the shipping. The only problem is that they are made from pewter and are very soft. They have lots of diff designs but the Dragon is the only one thick enough to hold any kind of weight.I had to send all the other designs I bought back to the seller.

On another note I did some more work to one of the knives included some color and added a pocket clip.Here's a pic.
Thanks!
Matt

Attachments

• miniscrapperfrontopengecko.JPG
    miniscrapperfrontopengecko.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 106
  • miniscrapperbackopengecko.JPG
    miniscrapperbackopengecko.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 95
Website seems to be working fine on my end....Yep that one is $550 shipped in the US.
Thanks
Matt

Back