1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Couple hotties right off the shelf..

Discussion in 'Battle Creek Knives' started by Battle Creek Knives, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Battle Creek Knives

Battle Creek Knives

Feb 23, 2010
    Saber Convex grinds on both knives, 1/8" 1095 coming in at 60RC :eek:

Thanks for looking and your comments are much appreciated..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Both knives housed in some old sheaths that Balding Eagle made for me last year.. :)

2. The Warrior

The Warrior Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 11, 2011
    A couple of beauties. Very nicely done.

3. 1066vik

1066vik Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 28, 2009
    gorgeous burl!
    love the black & orange liners.
    and B-E does great leather, too.

4. BaldingEagle

BaldingEagle

Feb 16, 2010
    Man it's good to see you back in the shop and cranking out great stuff!!
    Balding

5. schmittie

schmittie Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 28, 2009
    Nice Rob! Good to see you grinding again.

6. cdknox83

cdknox83

Jan 22, 2012
    Nice knives. I just resharpened my "Butterfinger" for the first time that I got early last year. These things hold an edge like crazy.

7. maw

maw Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 15, 2000
    Beautiful work Rob. The grind lines and handle contours look spot on! I do not think you lost your touch! :)

Mark

8. Battle Creek Knives

Battle Creek Knives

Feb 23, 2010
    Thanks guys, now if I can just get out and finish Balding Eagles knife and work on the competition knife I'd be in good shape...

must... do... now....

9. BaldingEagle

BaldingEagle

Feb 16, 2010
    The priority goes to the Competition knife! Post pics when you get it finished.
    Balding

10. Battle Creek Knives

Battle Creek Knives

Feb 23, 2010
    thanks bro, times ticking.... bigtime... but I should have yours complete tomorrow its really not lacking anything but a few finish strokes on the belt and to round off and finish the handles....

the competition knifes handles are all laminated and hopefully I should have the knife rough ground and heat treated tomorrow if not Monday for sure as I have to ship it out PRONTO .... Its going to be hard as I'm sooooooo busy working, packing, coaching, phew..... not.... enough..... hours.... must .... get...... rest.......

11. BaldingEagle

BaldingEagle

Feb 16, 2010
    Rob
    So excited to see. Post pics of mine and the competition knife when you get a chance.
    Doug

12. Battle Creek Knives

Battle Creek Knives

Feb 23, 2010
    Doug I have a pic of the comp knife in another thread, but will have some glam pics along with yours up Friday...