1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ka-Bar Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday July 27!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 29 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Ron Flaherty Folder , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Couple of blems for 10/22

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    18 inch 32 ounce villager fit and finish Amar Singh Thapa by Lachhu. Field sharp rig. The wooden handle chipped and five minutes worth rust removal time on blade. Steel cost $85. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15 inch 15 ounce Balance Knife by Rajkumar. Beautiful work by Rajkumar. Few hairline crack in horn handle most likely to travel nowhere. Take it for $85. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Email to [email protected] to get one or both
    First come first served

Last edited: Oct 25, 2012
  2. Shinook

Shinook

Apr 2, 2012
    Very Nice!! That ASTK would be a true workhorse for someone.
    And the Balance would be a very fast knife.

I'm surprised these are still unclaimed.

3. mtnfalcon

mtnfalcon

Feb 24, 2006
    I haven't seen a Balance knive for so long! What's it been? Five years or so?

4. danboy357

danboy357 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 1, 2012
    Wasn't there a different name for the balance knife? Nevermind, I was thinking of the Ghopte Balance, never heard of this one before.

5. Gasparo

Gasparo

Oct 16, 2011
    I never got my Rajkumar ASTK in the end... : (

-G

6. bargs

bargs Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 26, 2010
    that is some great deals.

7. abdelhazred

abdelhazred

Feb 16, 2010
    That Singh Thapa is a fine looking khukri. Got a friend who'll be moving next year who's read about khukri. Awfully tempting to buy that as a going away present, but I've already spent too much this month.

And I think he'd be more attracted towards a light work and martial skill model.

8. danboy357

danboy357 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 1, 2012
    Did you special order it or was it a DOTD? What happened?