1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Couple of blems for 7/10

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    18 inch 27 ounce 2.5 dui and adha chirra by Ram Kumar. Natural grain mark on horn handle. Leather sheath. Great value at $88.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18 inch 25 ounce WWII by Anil. Great blade! Minor flow on satisal wood handle. $85 YBB.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Email to [email protected] to order one or both
    First come first served

2. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    OM Pendent with beautiful bag at $20.

[​IMG]

3. Hawgsnawt

Hawgsnawt

Aug 16, 2015
    18 inch 27 ounce 2.5 dui and adha chirra by Ram Kumar

EMS..... developing a thing for those heavily curved handles....

EricTheRedBeard likes this.
  4. Drbobo

Drbobo

Apr 1, 2015
    Hawgsnawt... that dui and adha chirra definitely has beautiful curves. Hope you got the deal done, them curved handles are driving me crazy, lol

EricTheRedBeard likes this.
  5. Hawgsnawt

Hawgsnawt

Aug 16, 2015
    just got the email back....

DD =o) yay!

Yes, growing more fond of the more gradual but continues curve over the more abrupt angled bend in the blades.... I see usefulness in both, but purely aesthetically I prefer the curves to the angles.... if that makes sense...

I dunno lol, I want it and am in the middle of the busy part of my work year atm, putting in 75 hours a week from late spring to mid fall.... if I don't have time to enjoy, I may as well have stuff to enjoy.... LOL

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
    George Azar likes this.