Coye ForeRunner

Hello all,

Been looking but haven't seen anyone post up about the new Coye ForeRunner. I received mine today, I have #6.

So far it's seems well built, light, and comes with the sheath that allows for vertical or horizontal carry. Feel good in a reverse grip but the shortened handle in a normal grip will take some getting used to.

Will go good for my opposite side when I CC.

Weird that my 0777 is a larger knife.

Would post up some pics, but I use tapatalk from my phone to view the forum and it won't let me.

Adian, I'm seriously looking at the ForeRunner as a fixed blade carry. Now that you've had this blade for a couple years ... what has been your experience with it?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Well, I noticed there is a Coye ForeRunner as well as a Flagrant Beard ForeRunner. fixed blade.
The former seems to have 154CM steel and a graphite Cerakote handle, while the latter has 1095HC steel and a Micarta handle.

Although Bill Coye advertises a .200" thick blade, the Fragrant Beard edition says their company received permission to put a thicker spine on the blade -- yet the Fragrant Beard listing says it's only .1875" thick.

Does anyone have any experience with either of these two?

Back