Cpk edc

Makes me want to try a cord-wrapped field knife.

the EDC is designed to allow for cord wrapping, or straight up nothing, if you need to shed some weight.

the EDC is designed to allow for cord wrapping, or straight up nothing, if you need to shed some weight.

I definitely need to shed some weight :D

I do love a skeletonized blade for piggybacking them with a larger blade, and the edc looks very well designed for that :thumbup:

I do love a skeletonized blade for piggybacking them with a larger blade, and the edc looks very well designed for that :thumbup:

it's funny you should say that. Nate and I discussed the idea of building a LightChopper/EDC package with integrated sheath system...

I have a couple of questions for Nathan & Lorien on the EDC:

1) Since it's 3" blade, do you know yet what the OAL is, and what the handle length is?
2) Are you planning on selling it with a kydex sheath similar to the one that comes with the Field Knife?

Thanks much!

7" overall, or thereabouts and kydex, although possibly by someone new, (to us).

I like the Jared Corry sheaths, but we're planning on mixing it up a little so we're talking to Dan Crotts. He made the sheath on a small Dozier EDC I have that l like very much and I'm going to try to get him to make something in that vein for this. That's the evil plan anyways...

I think they look really well thought out .
Kudos and thanks!
to Nathan and Lorien

Edit the piggy back idea is awsome as a camp duo then put the edc back on the belt for the job site on Monday :)

I like the Jared Corry sheaths, but we're planning on mixing it up a little so we're talking to Dan Crotts. He made the sheath on a small Dozier EDC I have that l like very much and I'm going to try to get him to make something in that vein for this. That's the evil plan anyways...

If the sheath remains a small footprint like on the Field knife I'm all for a new one. :thumbup:
Really like how easy it carries for a knife its size.

Anybody else see the edc as a perfect silhouette of a folder.......;)

Not me. If it ain't fixed its broken. Fixed blades FTW.

Folders have their place, and I do carry at least one every day, but fixed blades are the jam, for me at least.

it's funny you should say that. Nate and I discussed the idea of building a LightChopper/EDC package with integrated sheath system...

Oh heck ya. An integrated system I don't have to put together myself??!! Yes please.

From Nathan;

I got the first of the scales milled today. This is the blade I'm sending to the sheath maker, it hasn't been heat treated or tumbled so it's a little shiny and unfinished, but the pictures give a good idea what the finished knife will look like.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Wow!!! Looks great! I'm trying to imagine how the ergos will be in my hand.
It looks fairly chunky towards the butt end, which I like.
It would be cool to see an image looking straight down on the handle to see the profile from that perspective, but I'm not complaining.

Very nice! Where do I sign up!?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

From Nathan;

I got the first of the scales milled today. This is the blade I'm sending to the sheath maker, it hasn't been heat treated or tumbled so it's a little shiny and unfinished, but the pictures give a good idea what the finished knife will look like.

Very cool!

This is everything I had hoped it would be. Handle looks super comfy.

Thanks for the pics and updates. I feel very privileged to be on this journey to see this become a reality.

I hope you guys are gearing up to sell about a million of these.

Back