• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD CPK FK2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terms:
Shipping to the 50 United States only by USPS Priority. Paypal Goods Only. I cover shipping and Paypal fees. I will only ship to your confirmed PayPal address so make sure it is up to date before paying. By purchasing you assume all liability and responsibility for purchasing, owning, and using the items in compliance with your local laws. You must be at least 18 to purchase! I reserve the right to sell, or not sell to whom ever I want. No Trades Please.

First unconditional "I'll take it" followed immediately by an email/PM gets it. PM is the best way to contact me but you can also post your contact info and I'll get back to you. Prompt payment is expected. Please let me know if you have questions!

A note on shipping: As many of you know, USPS is taking forever. Be patient, it will get there.

CPK FK2: I bought this directly from Carothers. It has been lightly used, carried, and touched up on a ceramic rod. Only used in the kitchen. It is in excellent condition. Comes with sheath and tek-lok. Npt much else to say. Only selling because I always lean towards using my FK1. Time to pass this on to someone else to enjoy. Price: $old.

yUacp1xh.jpg

71oTDaGh.jpg

vG4epW0h.jpg

0uDnhTLh.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back