CPK handle scales question(s)

I meant the fullers on my shiv :) . Edit and I did offer to pay

It's ok I have swallowed the hard truth of getting anything custom by them will be long and far away.

I will probably do it my self .I just figured it wouldn't be a big deal having his capabilities but I know time is often a limited commodity :cool:

I'm also not one to be happy with the status quo and speaking for myself here if given the option for a $10 upgrade for the bestest fasteners in town would take them every time.

You'd buy at least 3 upgrade kits for each knife, just in case one of them gets marred. And a backup for the backup.

Shoot, who am I kidding. I'd probably take 2 each myself. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Adding additional options to the products would surely increase complexity and detail to the process, and might be more than Nathan and Jo want to deal with at this time, which I totally understand.
That said, I do think it would be awesome to have more options in scale material choices and colors!
Maybe some Shadetree, carbon fiber, or barb wire micarta, or vintage micarta, or even user supplied micarta?
Just a thought...

So I ordered an extra set of buffed black micarta scales from Jo & Nathan for my LC which was originally ordered with the TeroTuf handle scales. The package was received today and I have switched over handles already and I like the aesthetics of this arrangement better, although the TeroTuf is definitely more grippy for extended use with balmy hands, humid and wet weather (I live in So. Cal so not that much humidity, wetness or clamminess) . I'm just putting this out there that I maybe open to some form of trade or even straight out sale of the TeroTuf scales at a later date, if this forum creates a "Wanted" accessories for CPK products as it continues to grow here on the Blade Forums.

Back