CPK Pet Thread

7XXAi37.jpg

tTVUDY3.jpg
Such a pretty girl!

vzshzD3.jpg

After 14 hours of the daily clackin', jabbering, and squabbling at work. Every day with her rickety, arthritic, tongue-hanging-out-because-she-lost-some-big-canine-tooth, gimpy with her front left leg, can't see out of her milky right eye through the cataracts.. still the best friend anyone could ask for.

He studiously ignores me while trimming up the paws 'n claws and acts like he hates it...but is usually asleep by the second paw, lol:D

They say that's a thing...and I'm not sure how to take that:confused:;)

We have 2 cats and one will let me trim all his claws no problem, but he's the laid back one that we don't really need to worry about...a bomb could go off and he won't move. The other one is so skiddish she'll jump and run at the slightest sound, which is not good when she's on your lap or on the leather couch:eek: But of course she's also the one that won't stand to let us trim her claws.:mad:

PSA for our friends their furry family members across the South where this deadly issue has been more prevalent:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/blue-g...carolina-wilmington-pond-poison-cynobacteria/
That's horrible , unfortunately it seems to be happening more frequently and in other States as well . Best not to let your dogs swim or drink from warm water lakes or creeks. Some local lakes here in the San Francisco Bay Area have warning signs posted about it .

Back