• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

other memory

Gold Member
I only accept PayPal Goods and Services and I will only ship to an address associated with a buyer’s PayPal account. Sale includes free USPS shipping.

I will not sell knives to minors.

Hello. I'm selling my Carothers Performance Knives Field Knife Version 2. The bolts are titanium. The knife is used, for a few hours. The edge is almost original. I touched-up the edge once with a sharpening steel. There are a few unsightly rub marks and micro hairlines on the secondary bevel. They are so small that my camera couldn't capture them, but they are there. All in all, the knife is almost new. Includes original sheath. I am the original and sole owner. I'm including a free -used A LOT, but still works- DMT diamond plate. Asking $old for the knife, free shipping, and free plate. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. This is a no hassle no screwing around listing. First come first serve. Get it!

nDmYMWm.jpg

DI6hlBy.jpg

dlBQ5wL.jpg

IBAAzFe.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back