1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

CPM 3V Pocket Fighters - Finished up!

Discussion in 'Daniel Fairly Knives' started by Daniel Fairly Knives, Mar 4, 2012.

1. Daniel Fairly Knives

Daniel Fairly Knives Full Time Knifemaker Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 9, 2011
    I'm still working on getting photos but check these out!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Daniel Fairly Knives

Daniel Fairly Knives Full Time Knifemaker Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 9, 2011
    [​IMG]

3. IMWILSON

IMWILSON Gold Member Gold Member

May 20, 2011
    Man you make the best handle wraps, red ray skin and black go so well together.

4. Daniel Fairly Knives

Jan 9, 2011
    Thanks! I was excited to use my new fire red rayskin! Classic... I have some cream white for later use.

5. Semper Fi1985

Semper Fi1985

Dec 6, 2011
    :thumbup: Thats some beautiful work brother! :thumbup:

6. Spongebobby

Spongebobby

Oct 11, 2010
    Is that as wicked sharp as it looks.

7. Daniel Fairly Knives

Jan 9, 2011
    Much appreciated! :D

Oh yes! The CPM-3v seems to get aggressively sharp and just wants to cut.

It seems different when I test it with my finger and seems to cut the skin with almost no pressure. I compared the edge to a new razor blade and the knife seemed much sharper to the touch.

Look out for plenty more CPM-3V in the future, it is one of the best all around knife steels.

8. mykel m

mykel m Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 11, 2009
    Great looking knives,but I like the Jade pics better! :p

9. oregondux85

oregondux85

Mar 10, 2012
    How much do you sell these for?

10. Daniel Fairly Knives

Jan 9, 2011
    Lol, Thanks! :D :D :D

see next post...

...and Welcome to Bladeforums! :D

Last edited: Mar 10, 2012
  11. sasquatch1

sasquatch1

Mar 16, 2011
    woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! what are the specs on these babies? and when do you think you'll have a run of em?

12. Cabra

Cabra Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Those ended up very nice.
    Like them a lot.

13. Daniel Fairly Knives

Jan 9, 2011
    Thanks!

They are roughly 8" long with about 4.5" of handle. They are about .227" thick and very fast for their size. They will just fit in a pants pocket in the sheath, that's why I call this style the "Pocket Fighter."

I hope to do a run here in a few months, I have about 6 months of orders to complete at the moment and am doing runs as well.

Thanks very much Sir!

14. Daniel Fairly Knives

Jan 9, 2011
    Oops accidentally locked... back open.

15. sasquatch1

sasquatch1

Mar 16, 2011
    oh alright, its a bit big for where i am carry wise. a 3-3.5 inch is more around acceptable where i am. either way these are some beauties that i bet function even better than they look!

16. mykel m

mykel m Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 11, 2009
    I believe Dan is doing a batch of legal EDCs soon,stay tuned squatch.

17. jonnymac44

jonnymac44

Sep 27, 2007
    Those turned out so nice Daniel! One of my favorites from you for sure.:thumbup:

18. sasquatch1

sasquatch1

Mar 16, 2011
    oh thanks, i definitely will stay tuned.

19. Daniel Fairly Knives

Jan 9, 2011
    Thanks Jonny! Your work always inspires me to work harder! Much appreciated.

Keep a look out!

Thanks! They will be pretty darn soon! I expect to start within a week or so. :cool: