Last night I was helping set up for a wedding reception, when the bride's best friend came in to cut down the bouquet of two dozen yellow roses. They were wrapped in nice blue cloth for part of the stem length, and she wanted to trim off the stems at the bottom of the cloth. I had my Bradley and thought it would be a quick and easy job. However, when I started I discovered that it was taking far more force to cut than expected. After getting through most of the stems, I discovered why - hidden from easy view were green florist wires wrapped around each stem. My first thought was that I would have to repair some serious edge damage after using that much force on a bunch of steel wire. But I didn't need to worry, there was only one small area where I could see a very slight edge deformation in the right light (but I couldn't feel it, and I had to look hard to even see it). 30 seconds on stone and strop brought it back to hair popping. This CPM-M4 is good stuff, it can take a lot.