CPM3V Wharncliffe Run!

Good deal, can't wait to see it. I sent you the specs by direct e-mail, the BF e-mail can be a little dicey, so you would also have my address.

Let me know if you need anything else...thanks.

Got it and thanks for messaging me there. I just sent a reply. Most appreciated!

I will be keeping an eye on this thread !
This sounds interesting and would like
More details which I know are coming
Soon...

Frank

Thanks Frank, I've been wanting to get something to you... still haven't forgotten about that sword either!

Daniel,
I've been patiently waiting for the right piece
To come along and I can't wait for you to get
Some time to get the sword on the to do list !

Frank

Thanks guys! I'm heading down to the shop right now and will message everyone later today, everyone that has asked for a spot is getting one! :cool: I need to double check everything but it looks like I have one spot left open on the extended run.

No messages went out today so look out tomorrow, I was in the shop until late and should get back to everyone tomorrow... big thanks and have a great evening!

I was just wondering if I made the extended list?

Hi! You sure did, my computer but the dust and I have been running way behind on updating the list. I'll send you a message soon and thanks very much for your order!

Sorry about your computer and thanks for the reply! Excited about this and like the work you do.

Anyone else as excited for some new DFK steel as I am!?! Can't wait to see the 3V EDC.

Very excited, but patient. Daniel has been kind enough to lay waste to a bunch of belts, stay warm Daniel spring is just around the corner?

Yo! Got my shipping get notice for the 3V wharnie. Looking forward to a new edc blade.

Mine will be here Monday, can't wait to get another master piece! Don't do any of the social media thing, so have not seen it yet.

Back