CQB1

Does everyone love theirs? Is it all I hope it will be? I am in the midst of a trade for one and I am excited.

I definitely love mine. Been carrying it every chance I get since I received it about two weeks ago. A definite masterpiece by Camillus. Edge geometry is spot on and has plenty of bite. Fit, finish, and balance is very good. I mainly carry mine IWB, though the Tek-Lok is pretty nice. Kudos to Camillus and Terzuola for a great fixed blade.

------------------
Dexter Ewing
Knife Reviews Moderator
AKTI Member # A000005

Like Dexter,I love mine. I do not care for the tek-loc carrying attachment though. Even though it does everything as promised it is just to bulky and the adjustment bar needs something besides just that one phillips screw to hold it paralell in it`s place. Every time you take it on or off the adjustment bar will go sideways. It should have had notches ever 1/4 inch for it to fit in. Like 1 and 1/4 inch, 1 and 1/2inch, 1 and 3/4 inch, 2 inch, ect. But thes are all trivial grips. Because like Dexter, I carry mine inside the waist with the adjustable loop. Every thing about the knife I love except the tec-loc. You just have to hold it in your hand to fill the balance. I liked it so welll that I got 2 . Both are perfect. Blade grind is excellent. Soo sharp.

------------------

janefromnc

walker

Thanks for the kind words about the CQB-1 guys! Judging feedback from customers[like yourselves], we are real pleased with our results. Bob T take a well deserved bow!

Post, keep in mind that the Tek-Lok is at its best as an attachment for unconcealed 'field-wear'. The Tek-Lok allows a user to adjust the fit to a multitude of belt and webbing widths. This is a great option when attaching the sheath to web gear and field harnesses. The Tek-Lok is very durable, and is able for the user to adjust the fit with nothing but a phillips screwdriver.

For most individuals interested in concealed carry for defensive use, the Inside-the-waistband [IWB] loop is the best answer. This carry option keeps the knife close to the body, and conceals much easier than you would think a knife this size would. I carry my CQB-1 daily, all day, without undue discomfort.

Thanks for becoming a Customer!

------------------
Stay Sharp!
Will Fennell
Camillus Cutlery

Back