CQC-15 handle

Discussion in 'Emerson Knives' started by MIGUY, Apr 12, 2015.

1. MIGUY

MIGUY

Jun 27, 2014
    Hey guys, questo those of you who have/have held a 15. Is there enough space for large hands? Because of the end of the handle coming up, I'm concerned that my hand won't sit comfortably inside. Any guys with big hands have a problem with it? Unfortunately I don't have a store nearby that sells them... Thanks for any help you can be!

2. Able Dog

Able Dog

Dec 26, 2013
    I have fairly large hands, not huge by any means but large. I certainly am happy I went with the full-size 15 instead of the mini. For comparison, what knives have been the right size fro you so far?

3. Aias

Aias

Aug 1, 2012
    I wear "large" gloves (not xl) and my hand has plenty of room. The handle is pretty generous on the full size 15.

4. MIGUY

MIGUY

Jun 27, 2014
    The cqc-14 is just big enough, I had a zt 560 that fit pretty well, my zt 0200 feels awesome, the southern grind bad monkey is great, so larger knives have on the past... I also wear "large" gloves, sometimes a bit tight but I like the tighter fit for finger dexterity

5. jmclfrsh

jmclfrsh

Dec 1, 2012
    I wear large gloves and there is extra space in the handle length on my 15s when I hold them. I can wear gloves and still use them.

Hope this helps.

6. Johann Trollip

Johann Trollip

Oct 31, 2013
    I wear XL gloves and it sits like a glove, pardon the pun.

7. MIGUY

MIGUY

Jun 27, 2014
    Alright, thanks guys! This may have to be my next emerson...

8. mystro

mystro

Aug 26, 2010
    I wear Xl gloves and the CQC15 and CQC11 fit the very best for me. Others are good but the 15 and 11 are perfect.

[​IMG]