CRAWFORD SURVIVAL STAFF

Anyone have experience on this combo or know of a better system. Not really concerned as a survival staff but more from the cane\knife or short sword aspect. Any info, dealers,etc.

sarge

------------------

Sarge,
I am debating ordering one of these. I recently purchased a kasper folder from Pat Craeford and he has these in stock. I beleive he also has some in red and some in blue. You can check it out at WWW.CRAWFORDKNIVES.COM

------------------
Art Sigmon
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
Php. 4:13

"For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword"
Heb. 4:12

Hi Sarge,

If you are interested in sword canes, you may want to check out http://www.swordcane.com/ (by Burger knives)

They have sword canes made from various exotic handle materials(ivory, hardwoods, impala horn, bronze, sterling silver etc), carbon fiber shafts, and various knife steels (440c, Stainless damascus).

I am not sure about the quality, but have heard some good things from Larry at KnifeArt. I'm planning on maybe getting one in a couple of months. You can find some already in stock at www.knifeart.com.

Just in case you are interested in short swords (not part of a staff or cane), Jerry Hossom is my favourite maker, and he fashions his swords out of CPM-3V! Be prepared to spend at least $1400 on a CPM-3V sword, but it should be worth every cent. (search in the forums for 'Hossom Espada' ,see www.hossom.com AND www.hossom.com/gallery)

Just my 2 cents worth
smile.gif

Back