Cricket lost:( Cricket found!!

A couple of months ago a tragedy struck in my house. My favorite baby work knife was lost! I ransacked the place trying to find it as it was the perfect knife for my job because the knife phobic sheeple I work for deeply frown on any knife with a longer than 2" blade. Well, the Cricket fit the bill perfectly. I open boxes a great deal on my job and the Cricket did this job better than most any other knife I've ever used for that purpose. The little hook bill never over-penetrated a box, the ample belly ate tape for breakfast and came back for more and it stayed sharp for a long time. The handle was just right for my job and the clip put the knife right where I needed it for quick retrieval from the pocket and quick putaway. I could whip this little rascal out, open it, make a cut and put it away in such a quick fluid motion that people who saw me work with the Cricket wondered what they had just witnessed and often had favorable comments to make on my little wonder-knife.
Well, GOD is a kind GOD. As I was cleaning my car yesterday, lo and behold there was my long lost Cricket tucked deep between the seat and shifter console.
Oh Happy Day!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Now I get to put the Pegasus to rest for awhile as I get the Cricket back into the work knife rotation once again.
Isn't it great when something lost gets found again?!!
biggrin.gif

Back