Cripple Creek... Where To Find Em

I've seen some awsome looking Cripple Creek knives on here. To be honest I don't know much about them. I assume from what I've read, they are no longer produced (wouldn't be the first time I was wrong).. Where would be a good place to look for them for sale? And is there a good place to find out info on the company and the knives?

They come up on e-bay and at shows sponsored by NKCA. Shows that have collectors of case, remington, winchester knives will often have some cripple creek. Some of the sites that sell older knives also have them occasionally, do a search. I will say that fit and finish can be variable. Of the last 4 I've seen at shows in the last year, they were pretty much unused, but fit and finish was mid range and in one case not acceptable. Although I've seen lots of pictures of perfect specimens, I've not yet held one.

They come up on e-bay and at shows sponsored by NKCA. Shows that have collectors of case, remington, winchester knives will often have some cripple creek. Some of the sites that sell older knives also have them occasionally, do a search. I will say that fit and finish can be variable. Of the last 4 I've seen at shows in the last year, they were pretty much unused, but fit and finish was mid range and in one case not acceptable. Although I've seen lots of pictures of perfect specimens, I've not yet held one.

Thanks brownshoe... I have never looked at one in person, so its nice to hear from someone who has. I assumed that they were all of high quality.

Back