CRK Birthday Wish List

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've been checking around pictures on the sales and elsewhere and i've found 4 that were just one day off from peoples birthdays >.<

Nice! Awesome idea!
I'd love to find one born on September 25th!

06/08 Mahalo for setting this up :cool:

pueo, I'm not sure what you were doing on your birthday in 2004, but the folks at CRKs were busy making the mammoth ivory knife shown in the photo.

attachment.php

Attachments

• BottomKnife.jpg
    BottomKnife.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 361
pueo, which island are you on? i used to live on oahu, over in barbers point. heard it was completely torn down just a little after i left.

Oahu on the windward side of the isle,Kaneohe and work in Kailua.Lots of changes along the west side u would'nt believe the changes.How's the surf there?
Spread the Aloha,and thanks for setting this thread up.:thumbup:

&#44608;&#50896;&#51652;;9809976 said:
pueo, which island are you on? i used to live on oahu, over in barbers point. heard it was completely torn down just a little after i left.

5/29 here, im starting my hunt for my first crk, i blame it on lisa flashing all of her collection:p

bumped for Kadinh. Hoping CRK will finish my custom in time for my birthday. I've been looking around and never saw either of the dates i was looking for, so put in an order, and hopefully in 2 months i'll get a call. It's unlikely though, since they're so backed up. Initial estimate back in sept was 2-3 months, now it's 5-6 :'(

Has anyone had any luck of their own?

Thanks for the bump!

I was wanting to put down January 14, 2009 for a small dog paw sebenza. It was the date my first puppy was born and I want to always keep something with me for someone who will always be in my heart.

Last edited:
I'll play too. Oct 28th
I will check my card when I get home for my small, I don't have the card for my large (and it's off 'home' for some spa lovin').
Russel

May 12 for me plz
Also anything from 1998

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back