CRK Experts: Is the Sebenza Birthcard always handsigned?

I recently took delivery of a Small Sebenza 21.

The handles are stamped "A-15" in the inside of each

The date is handwritten, but the signature is printed. Is that normal for a Chris Reeve Knife from 2015?

I want to make sure I wasn't sold a fake. I've read the clones can be hard to spot.

A pic would be helpful, but most CRK Birthcards are not hand signed, just printed on the card. Early ones may have a real signature, but one from 2015 wouldn’t.

Whew, thanks. I panicked for a moment...
Here's a pic of the card...
https://imgur.com/gallery/ok9pQyN
ok9pQyN

Yeah, that pic looks fine to me. If the knife looks genuine, I wouldn't worry. The fact that the handles are stamped A-15 (meaning first quarter of 2015) and the birthcard puts it at January 2015 is also consistent.

Yeah, that pic looks fine to me. If the knife looks genuine, I wouldn't worry. The fact that the handles are stamped A-15 (meaning first quarter of 2015) and the birthcard puts it at January 2015 is also consistent.
Thank you, sir. I appreciate the quick response! It is an awesome knife, I have many Spydercos and Benchmades, this is my first CR Knife. :)

Thank you, sir. I appreciate the quick response! It is an awesome knife, I have many Spydercos and Benchmades, this is my first CR Knife. :)

A small Sebenza 21 is a great first CRK to have! Enjoy it! They take time to really appreciate. :D

I agree with the above, but will add
The newest aren't signed at all. They stopped somewhere after Chris's departure.

I just checked my certs for a Umnumzaan and 21 Large with birth month January and November 2014 and both are having the same printed signatures too.

Back