Recommendation? CRK Large Inkosi or Large Sebenza? (other recs welcome)

I prefer the Large Inkosi to the Sebenza 21. I don't think you can go wrong with either. The Inkosi just feels right to me.

I would highly recommend you consider the Umnumzaan if you are looking for a large CRK. When I first saw the Umnum, I thought to myself, "Thank goodness, a CRK I'll never need to buy." I thought the knife was ugly as sin at first. Over the course of a few months and collecting a few other CRK folders, the knife really started to grow on me aesthetically. I decided to pick one up and it is in contention for being my favorite knife. If you were looking for a small CRK, I would say go with the 21 insingo hands down.
I feel like the Umnumzaan is a truly unique knife that the Inkosi shares some features with (thicker blade stock, ceramic ball lockup, etc. The harpoon blade shape is beautiful and unique. IMO it is extremely ergonomic (I typically grip it lower on the handle with my thumb stretched out to lay on the jimping. To me, gripping it high with your index finger in the slight finger groove feels similar to gripping a PM2 in the finger choil, which is great from more detailed work.)

Edit: I think I was a little late to the party...

Last edited:
Back