CRK Newsletter

Ha ha - helps to attach the attachment!!

Attachments

• News letter October 2009 v3.pdf
    258.7 KB · Views: 394
The passing of an era!

(Hey, get out of my way -- my OPR order was in first!!!)

RIP one piece line...

Well, I got mine! ;)

IMG_0322.jpg

Kind regards,

Jos

Just to make sure, it looks like we have until December 1 to place orders?

I've been a long time admirer of the one piece line, but I've never been able to gather the money to purchase one. I think I may have to make it work this time and purchase one before they're gone.

My heart just sinked to my shoes.....its a sad day in deed in my opinion.... Thank you CRK for the update.

With the one piece knives being discontinued, are you planning to shrink the business, increase the production of Sebenzas and others folders or add some new product line?

All I want for Christmas is a full tang knife, micarta scales, with the same blade shape as the Mountaineer II. In A2 please.

Just sayin'. :D

Adamar - we are most definitely not shrinking the business! We have plans for a variety of new projects that will roll out over the next couple of years.

Anne

Cant wait to see what comes next. I know it would be expensive, but a multi-tool would be cool. Anything Mr. Reeve comes up with turns to gold, so I am sure whatever comes up next will surely be a winner !!!

I heard about the one-piece "death date"...that's why I went ahead & finally found an Aviator!!!

Damn... so now its official... Sad day indeed, very very sad for many of us. These knives are already legends and they will be even greater legends after all that. I scored Shadow IV.. what a blade... and now I have to score Shadow III before they will be gone. I am looking forward to see some new projects from CRK but its still indeed a sad day..

Chris Reeve Knives can I please copy and past that newsletter on another forums? I would like to ask you for permission to do so. Thank you! :)

Back