CRKT Echo?

After reading the reviews in these forums about CRKT, I am seriously thinking to have one.

A friend of mine sells a CRKT ECHO 6..., chisel ground, tanto shaped, plastic handle. Does someone know this knife?

How is it, compared to CRKT M16?

Falcenberg

Falcenberg, are you sure the knife you speak of is from CRKT? I ask because I am also interested in buying a CRKT, the Carson M-16. But I can't find anything called the Echo on Knife Center of the InterNet, or on CRKT's website, www.crkt.com. But check them out for yourself.

The Carson M-16 is, I believe, and excellent knife. As I've been told by Moderator Dexter Ewing, it's a great working knife, well-made, rugged, and an excellent knife for the price-it retails for $79.95, but is slightly cheaper on KnifeCenter.

The 6061T6 aluminum is top quality, and andonized for corrosion resistance. The
AUS-8 stainless steel has an HRC rating of 58-59. The Triple-Point serration should stay razor-sharp, and the blade is sharp and has good blade retention. The M-16/04 and
M-16/14, the two largest have the Carson Flipper. The thumb stud allows for silky-smooth fast opening. Great knife.

Hell, I just sold myself.

Gator
AcadiaLuvr@aol.com

------------------
"How I wish that somewhere there existed an island for those that are wise and of good will." -Albert Einstein

Hello,

I continue to Like the price/quality ratio of the CRKT's.

The ECHO is model # 6263 part of the Komodo Series.

Back