• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Crkt Kanghee and Chogan

nicksison

Gold Member
Got 2 Crkt's for sale today. These will ship USPS priority mail to the USA only. I'm not interested In any trades and the only payment method I'm accepting is PayPal goods. First I'll take it here with a follow up pm or email gets it.
1. Crkt Kanghee with orange handles. This is brand new and unused. It comes with the original sheath. The price is $80.00
2. Crkt Chogan. This has been used to process some firewood but it is still in excellent condition. It comes with the original sheath. The price is $55.00

Got 2 Crkt's for sale today. These will ship USPS priority mail to the USA only. I'm not interested In any trades and the only payment method I'm accepting is PayPal goods. First I'll take it here with a follow up pm or email gets it.
1. Crkt Kanghee with orange handles. This is brand new and unused. It comes with the original sheath. The price is $80.00
2. Crkt Chogan. This has been used to process some firewood but it is still in excellent condition. It comes with the original sheath. The price is $55.00
If there still available I’ll take em

Back