CRKT Obake (black) Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dergyll

Gold Member
When you lose hope in humanity (driving in the east coast will do that to you), someone always comes and does something to restore your faith in humanity.

Thanks to some recent good folks I've interacted with here on BF, I'm happy to give away this here LNNB (like new no box) CRKT OBAKE fixed blade, black. The knife is mint but lost its skull bead so I replaced it with a slightly more feminine one.

Just post "I'm in" followed by your favorite dish here (who doesn't like food?) and I'll draw a winner Sunday 6/20 at 8pm eastern.

Sorry once again I cant post pics here, feel free to google it.

Stay safe and positive guys, cheers.

Someone has to go first, I'm in!

My favorite dish lately is shakshuka. But any purist would be scandalized that I like to add sausage to the dish...

I’m in also, my favorite dish this time of year is potato salad, I know kind of weird but it’s been awhile.

Ok just had to google what Shakshouka is...I think I had this one time I went to an African restaurant in DC...I think I'll try and make one this weekend :D

Edit: now you guys know the truth, I'm really just bribing y'all for kitchen ideas.....

Last edited:
In please. Good on ya!

Singapore noodles is my current fav dish, but I'm not real picky.

I'm in.

Steak and potatoes are my, fairly plebeian, favorite dish

Thanks for the chance

Very generous! I'm in. My favorite dish is anything my wife makes (she's a fabulous cook!), and last night that was broiled rockfish.

I’m in, thanks! Fried chicken with biscuits and gravy always hits the spot.

Love that little knife.
More of a dessert, but perfect this time of year- strawberry shortcake 😋

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back