• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CRKT Rune (Like New, Never Used)

Los

If you're not L-O-S, you're S-O-L.
Gold Member
Title tells the story. Will come with original box & sheath.

Bone stock CRKT Rune Tomahawk/Hatchet

99$ Including shipping!

Payment via PayPal G&S, Item will ship USPS Priority Mail.

(If you'd like a picture I can arrange. I did not take one as it is exactly as you'd expect if you search for a picture of one)

Have yet to receive any contact regarding the sale..If I don't hear anything here in a bit, I'll have to let others have a chance.

Hope to hear from you.

Last edited:
I see the payment. Ill have it in the mail to you tomorrow.

Ill update tracking via PayPal as soon as I can. Should likely get to you Thursday of this coming week.

If you need anything do not hesitate to reach out!

Thank you again!

I just checked the tracking on the package and it has yet to update.

Our mail pickup at my place of business is usually quite late in the day (around 5 PM) & is picked up by a larger box truck. It appears the sorting is handled a bit differently since the larger truck only deals in parcels & no letter mail.

It has yet to be quite 24 hours since the pickup occurred...If tracking doesn't update by tomorrow I will have our postal account manager put a trace on it to see if there were/are any issues.

Regardless, you will be taken care of one way or the other. I will certainly not have you pay for something that does not arrive.

Sorry for the trouble. I appreciate your patience.

Back