• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

CRKT STIFF KISS

stjames

Sebenzanista
I picked up a STIFF KISS on a whim, and it is a sweet little blade. I like the chisel grind being on the "off" side, and I have screwed the sheath to the back of my night stand. Only twenty bucks, a very good deal on a good back up blade. Anyone else with feedback?

The Stiff Kiss has garnished some well deserved attention as a neat little knife. If you dig around the posts here(the obligatory "use the search function" speach), you will find TONS of info on the Stiff KISS...Maybe even the picture of James Mattis's Hard Wood gripped stiffy.

YeK

------------------
"Will Dremel for Food!!"
"No, it's a Vaquero Grande in my pocket, but I am happy to see you!"
yekimak@hotmail.com
MegaFolderians Unite!!
Dyslexics Untie!

It is a good one. I really like mine. Be careful that it doesn't bite you when you pull it out. I've been careful and haven't been bitten yet, but others haven't been so fortunate.

[This message has been edited by Bob Irons (edited 14 March 1999).]

I own the 1/2 serrated and carried it one day. After coming home, I found one of the Chicago screws came loose and was lost. The clip is nice but the drilled holes in the sheath don't always fit it.

See the old reviews too.

I've had mine for about 5 months I use it as a neck knife. I accept it for what it a $20.00 - $25.00 knfe.

Back