Crusader Forge VIS 01 T-L

I recently got my Crusader Forge/Trident VIS 01 T-L (lefty). Gorgeous knife with Ti scales and a S30V blade with custom gun kote finish I was able to get one the last two they have in stock in a left handed configuration. Fit and finish is excellent, no blade play, and the blade is centered. Very cool knife. Definitely over built . I haven't had time to use it but here are some photos.

Attachments

• VIS.jpg
    VIS.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 113
  • VIS2.jpg
    VIS2.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 117
  • VIS3.jpg
    VIS3.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 68
  • VIS4.jpg
    VIS4.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 78
nice, these things are wicked, i've had a right handed one for a while, i thought it was too big to carry until i got a STRIDER AR, then it was just right. I LOVE the lockup on it there is absolutely zero blade play which is pretty sweet, i like the milling on the titanium, mine has the 4 index points below the choil but that looks pretty cool. Now they added a skull krusher to the bottom i think i'm gonna have to get another.

Last edited:
I've got the Metro Tactical and my sentiments are the same.

Built to withstand an atomic blast

Good to see the knife arrived Keyser :) Even better to hear your happy with it :D

I keep eyeballing the giant flipper model they make even though I've currently have a Metro . . . maybe if I sell the Metro I'd step-up . . . or maybe not ;)

riz_aaroni

Gold Member
Sooo badass lol. How much was the knife if you don't mind me asking? Very cool knife.

Edit: If you have to ask....I found out the MSRP and I had to change my pants....