CRUSADERS!!! Just Because.

Man, I want one!!! I think I just found my 2nd Busse. Plan on Flying Mojo being my first. Hope I can order Fri after I negotiate the salary for my new job

Your not playing Fair Robbo!

Just because you want to donate one to your ol'mate Lozza?

Lozza (your Ol'mate).

Showoff! Beautiful Blades Rob!!!
Lovely golden autumn light this morning. Just right for shooting some double cut, black canvas perfection from Busse. Love these knives!!! Thank you SO much Busse crew! Outstanding!

tumblr_nmgmodEFEj1siuc9oo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nmgmodEFEj1siuc9oo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nmgmodEFEj1siuc9oo3_1280.jpg

I've seen the TG crusader before but what is the other blade with the recurve called?
Looking great!

Awesome pics of the Crusaders!!! I’m pumped because I have a TG Crusader on route to me that I should have early next week!!!!! The more I stare at the pics the more I like it.

My understanding is that there was less than 50 of the DC finished ones. Does anyone know how limited the Desert Camo ones were and how where they rolled out?

Thanks,
Justin

Last edited:
Awesome pics of the Crusaders!!! I’m pumped because I have a TG Crusader on rought to me that I should have early next week!!!!! The more I stare at the pics the more I like it.

My understanding is that there was less than 50 of the DC finished ones. Does anyone know how limited the Desert Camo ones were and how where they rolled out?

Thanks,
Justin
The Desert Crusaders were exclusively available in the Cupidganzaa of February 2015. My biggest regret is selling mine. I'd gotten it with blue liners. If I could physically kick my own ass for doing that, I would. :(

Fantastic pics!!!

I have yet to hold a TG-Crusader...just was not around at the right time when there were a few circulating on the exchange...missed every one.

I don't think I have ever seen one in DCBB - that is one of the better looking knives I have seen in a long time.

I have a mojo like that, and I believe it to be a good all around survival knife as well. Not too much it could not do if you needed it too - thing is built like a tank - .25" stock on that thing...

Again - beautiful pics, just outstanding.

Oh awesomeness,I would jump on the chance to get one of those crusader TG. I have the Mojo, or Mofo, I honestly forget which one its called, from Op2wp1 in Tanker grey and green-black g10 to match my TGLB. I have never used the mofo but I really like the design and want to see more variations of if hopefully soon in Infi.

Ooh, I'll play. Although my photography skills aren't anywhere close to Rob's.

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/dvl0hu5ph6a2ue6/AAAQqjFaxCV8_oV5EIxFY17za Hopefully the link works

Definitely my go to combo for zombie dispatch :D

The MOFO is unmolested. My TG was a Desert model that was stripped, satined, convexed, re-handled with Tigerhide linen:cool: and pommel modded by one of our outstanding Craftsman.:thumbsup: There was a tremendous amount of flat sanding involved due to the tooling marks under the coating. I have the before pics and I have the utmost respect and appreciation for the work done. It is one of my most prized Busse in my collection.

Last edited:
Back