Cruwear Delica!

Saw this today as coming soon. Looks sweet. Did I just miss it being announced before?

News to me also. Looks sweet. I don’t buy many delicas, but this one will be hard to pass up. Not a bad price, either

I looked over on the spyderco.com forum and I guess I'm about a day late with the news. :oops:

Looks like another awesome version of the delica though. I only have one other delica right now so very tempting.

I saw it at DLT. Other thread said a distributor exclusive so probably multiple dealers. Think GPknives as well.

Saw the CC editions on that auction site the dark gray FRN scales look real nice . Might have to get one hard to pass up Cruwear steel.

Did Seki suddenly invest in some new furnaces or what? So many new steels being used there these days!

I looked at these yesterday - really want a Cruwear knife and wasn’t really ready for the recent Manix Exclusive. Missed out as that was a great buy for the money. The Delica is also a great buy except the grip just doesn’t work for my hands - feels really awkward to me. I also thought Cruwear might be better suited to a larger folder - like a Manix! Actually I was thinking a few days ago the Endura might be a good platform - maybe we will see that next?

I have one coming too. Don't really need another Delica but this one's special IMO
It's gonna hafta be pretty good to kick the M390 Delica out of my pocket, but you can't have too many Delicas and you are right, I think this one will be special.

Back