• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco CRUWEAR, ELMAX, and PSF27 Mules

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNAIrradiator

Gold Member
Hi folks, I have a few new/unused Spyderco Mules available. All come with 3D contoured “Option 4” Halpern Titanium handles ($45 retail). The brown/natural canvas Micarta and gray G10 ones have been carefully sanded and finished by myself to remove the standard 3D Halpern texturing (and look and feel much better in hand IMHO). The burgundy G10 ones still have the 3D texturing. I can do limited swaps of the handles on a first-come, first-serve basis. All Mules are NIB and completely unused, and come in their original Spyderco boxes.

MT12P Cruwear in burgundy G10 Halpern scales (unsanded) $OLD!
MT13P Elmax in brown/natural canvas Micarta Halpern scales (sanded) $OLD!
MT19P PSF27 in gray G10 Halpern scales (sanded) $OLD!

lZQ4buA.jpg

4FfsRsM.jpg

BmPRYUP.jpg

iZ1z1PW.jpg

if08YQ7.jpg

All standard BF buying/shipping rules apply. You must be at least 18 years old and it is your responsibility to know and adhere to your local knife carry laws. Immediate payment is expected or I will move onto the next interested buyer. I only accept PayPal GOODS/SERVICES as payment – fees and shipping with full USPS insurance are included in the quoted price. Any payments made using the Friends/Family option will be immediately refunded and I will move onto the next buyer. Shipping labels will be generated directly by PayPal and tied directly to the transaction. First “I’ll take it” in this thread followed by a BF PM or email to my BF username AT gmail dot com will make it yours. No international sales (sorry my Canadian friends!) and all sales are final. Thanks for looking! Radioactive :)

Last edited:
All three are sold, many thanks to the buyers! Thanks also to BF for hosting! :)

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back