CS Extra Large Gunsite

Just got one, haven't decided whether I want to keep it or not. It's huge, a bit too large for my tastes but the blade shaved hair right out of the box, and I think it's one of the best feeling zytel handles I've handled. Any experiences? My main question is: What's up with the tiny pocket clip? I'm assuming that all of the newer CS folders are like this, but the clip seems like junk to me.

I have one too, but don't carry it as of yet. It is huge. I think the idea of the small pocket clip is to conceal the fact you are carrying such a huge knife. You gotta love the CS factory edge. It is wicked sharp. I might carry this knife if my LCC goes in for repairs.

I'm sure that very soon someone will strongly suggest Normark for a sheath. I also hear very good things about Sastre -- think first name is Mike, but my memory is so holey can't be sure. They're regarded as 2 of the best, if not the 2 best in the business. I'll check out links for you.

------------------
Asi es la vida

Bugs

Vet95LT1

BANNED
had a gunsite model for over a yr - really a good knife -priced right too - regretabbly mine didnt come THAT sharp, but is now - it also is an older mod, so no small clip - a very good knife, and not at all hard to carry once ya get used to it .....keep it

vet

glockman99

RIP Dann, you were a good guy.
I have 3 of the BIG ones, and one of the "smaller" Gunsites. I think they are ALL great folders. You'll get used to the size, AND that pocket-clip. (I DO like the old-style "plastic" pocket-clips better, but I don't seem to have a "problem" with either style.
smile.gif
.).

------------------
Dann Fassnacht
Aberdeen, WA
glockman99@hotmail.com
ICQ# 53675663