CT - one tuff SOB...cool pics

Just transfered 124 meg of photos from my digi camera of our hike a while ago. Thought I would share a couple. We came across an old duel string barbed wire fence and decided to give the CT a workout. Unbeleivable results! I thought that more damage would have occured to be honest. If you look closely, you can see a slight rolling of the edge in this first pic - hell, I thought the test would have atleast chipped the crinkle coat. Model 'M' sharpened her up in a jiffy.:D
Now this was some high tensile sh*t people! SRKW - you make one kik a$$ product, you should be proud! I will also add that the CT has become one, if not my all time fav knives for the outdoors. Thank you (damn, I have a tear in my eye...*sniff*);)

took two of us to pry the CT from the fence! It wanted blood man, blood!:eek:

Great Pics there Guy!!

When you cut the wire did you do it like you were chopping or did you drive the CT through by hitting the spine?

Thanks for the pics, keep posting some of them poses :D:D

Hey howdy hey Eric!

I simply 'chopped' down on the wire. I expected a big bounce back to be honest, but the CT sailed through - no shock whatsoever. My heart was pumping as I looked at the edge expecting a big dent in it (I would hate to break this knife). A small ding was all. The model M got rid of it and a couple of strops on my belt and off we go again! Shaving sharp.

If you look at the top pic, where the wire comes into the shot at the top, go directly down the photo and when you hit the blade edge, you can see the ding it made. Bloody impressive!

Gotta love SWKW!! Great pics... you're gonna have to up the ante and for something more challenging! :D

Originally posted by gundy
A small ding was all. The model M got rid of it and a couple of strops on my belt and off we go again! Shaving sharp.
Pardon the ignorance... Model M?:confused:

yep, a model M...

EZELap Model 'M' diamond rod. Same as Lile Knives uses on their survival knives. I have been using one for near on 6 years and just brought a new one. The old one still has heaps of grunt left in it! I just wanted shiny brass...:D

Get one, they are sweet!

Rusty, old barbed wire don't count. You can break that stuff just bending it back and forth a few times. We want to see some 8 penny nails :p

LOL, you will not break this stuff bending it back and forth!:eek:

BTW, whats a penny?

:D

Back